« « Back

Name Official number Flag IMO
MARY & MARGARET       
Year built Date launched Date completed
1784     
Vessel type Vessel description
Cargo General  Wood Sailing Vessel  Sloop
Builder Yard Yard no
James Strang, Kincardine    
 

Tonnage Length Breadth Depth Draft
 /  / 67 burthen 55' 6''  17' 11''  10' 1''   
Engine builder ,
Engine detail
 

First owner First port of register Registration date
John Stein of Kennetpans.  Alloa  14/10/1786 
Other names
 
Subsequent owner and registration history
27/06/1789 Joseph Wilson, John Forrester & Alexander Wishart, all of Kincardine.
04/05/1790 James Clark & John Marshall, both of Airth.
 
Vessel history
--/12/1790 The vessel was on a voyage from Dunbar to Yarmouth and was run down by an English collier and totally lost in the month of December 1790 as appeared by proof of Andrew Hutton one of the seamen then on board. 
Remarks
The vessel was built at Kennetpans, one mile west of Kincardine.

14/10/1786 James Carswell was master.
27/06/1789 Alexander Wishart was appointed master.
04/05/1790 George Allan was master.
15/12/1790 Thomas Goodman was appointed master at Dunbar. 
End year Fate / Status
1790  Collision  
Disposal Detail
 
 

 



« « Back